ABOUT LYNDSEY ANN
thanks for stopping by…
I’m a wedding and portrait photographer, specialising in the art of newborn baby portraiture. I take pictures of people and I love it.
I grew up in Colne and now living in Baxenden, Accrington with Chris, our baby girl and our three rabbits. I work throughout Lancashire and the North West and I’m also happy to travel further afield.
My goal is to show the beauty, love and strength of people and connections they have with one another. I focus on regular people in beautiful locations that highlight an aspect of who they are. I have a strong enthusiasm for portraiture, we are all unique and this is what I love to express in my work.
A little bit more…
- Ann is my middle name
- I’m a daydreamer and I like being in quiet places but love the energy of weddings
- I love exploring castles and Scotland is my favourite place I have visited. Beautiful landscape, stunning mountains, lochs and tranquility.
- I enjoy long walks in the countryside, sunsets and a good pub lunch
- I’m a big fan of movies and my favourite TV series are Game of Thrones and Vikings
- I love the fresh scent of lemons and will always choose a lemon dessert over anything else!
- My favourite season is spring, the anticipation of a bright new year and the start of Wedding season excites me!
- I have a Degree in Computing and a background in IT. I’m a sucker for gadgets and embrace new technology, costing me a small fortune over the years!
- Photography is my passion and I am inspired to document life, love and connections – I will never get tired of it, it’s who I am!
Please have a look around and get a feel for my style, a good place to start would be my blog to see my most recent work and then head to my portfolio to find out more. If you would like to get in touch for a chat please do, I would love to hear from you. You can also connect with me on social media.
Thanks for stopping by!