LANCASHIRE WEDDING & NEWBORN BABY PHOTOGRAPHER
I’m Lyndsey, a wedding, family and newborn baby photographer based in Accrington, Lancashire. I grew up in Colne and now live in the Baxenden area of Accrington with my long long long term boyfriend (ahem, we will get married one day! Haha!) and our 1 year old daughter.
Before becoming a photographer a number of years ago, I worked as an IT Support Technician and have a honours degree in Computing. Photography was never an intended profession, like most careers, however after I was bought a nice camera as a gift, I was hooked and my passion for photography grew from there.
I have taken many courses and workshops in wedding and newborn photography over the years to develop my skills as a photographer. I’m now lucky enough (with a lot of hard work) to say I’m a full time professional photographer and I absolutely love my job. It’s the best job in the world alongside being a mummy to my little girl!
If i’m honest the best thing about being a photographer is that I get to meet lot’s of lovely couples and families and photograph special moments in their life. Such as the arrival of a brand new baby, gorgeous families and weddings!
My clients value professional photography and want to have beautiful photographs to hang on their wall, treasure forever and pass down for generations. When it comes to weddings, my couples do things their way and don’t put tradition above anything else! Weddings are a celebration of the two of you, not pleasing family members and I really love this! If this sounds like you I would love to hear from you!
A little bit more…
- Ann is my middle name (I’m an 80s child, so I think it was either Ann, Jane or Louise!)
- I love exploring castles and Scotland is my favourite place I have visited. Beautiful landscape, stunning mountains, lochs and shhhh did you hear that? TRANQUILITY - combined with a large glass of wine on a sunny day - PERFECT!
I enjoy long walks in the countryside, sunsets and a good pub lunch- Edit, this is a rarity now as we have a toddler haha!
- I’m a big fan of movies (although I do tend to fall asleep before they finish) and my favourite TV series are Game of Thrones and Outlander!
- LEMON DESSERTS! Mmmm… In fact I’m a big foodie - probably not helping my waistline though!
- My tipple is Wine or Gin and Tonic! I’m quite partial to a Brandy too!
- Spring and autumn are my favourite seasons
- I love being a Mummy and enjoy taking my daughter out to lot’s of new places and play groups - Hartbeeps is our fave!
- When I’m not photographing weddings and babies, you can usually find me out and about with my little family or catching up with my friends!