I’m Lyndsey, a wedding, family and newborn baby photographer based in Accrington, Lancashire. I grew up in Colne and now live in Accrington with my long long long term boyfriend (ahem, we will get married one day! Haha!) and our 1 year old daughter.
Before becoming a photographer in 2012, I worked as an IT Support Technician for many years and have a honours degree in Computing. Photography was never an intended profession, like most, however after I was bought a nice camera as a gift, I was hooked and my passion for photography grew from there. I have taken many courses and workshops in Wedding and Newborn Photography over the years. I’m now lucky (with a lot of hard work) enough to say I’m a full time professional photographer and I absolutely love my job. It’s the best job in the world alongside being a Mummy to my little girl!
A little bit more…
- Ann is my middle name
- I love exploring castles and Scotland is my favourite place I have visited. Beautiful landscape, stunning mountains, lochs and tranquility - combined with a large glass of wine on a sunny day - PERFECT!
- I enjoy long walks in the countryside, sunsets and a good pub lunch
- I’m a big fan of movies and my favourite TV series are Game of Thrones and Outlander!
- LEMON DESSERTS! MMMMM…
- Wine, Cider, Gin and Tonic!
- Spring is my favourite season, Autumn second!
- I love being a Mummy and enjoy taking my daughter out to lot’s of new places and play groups - Hartbeeps is our fave!